Are you someone who always wondered an intensive skin & beard care routine is needed to have a smooth skin & a healthy beard?
You can still have a great looking skin & healthy beard without clocking too many hours on grooming or by simply following the intense face care routine that is same as your partner’s or her products for that matter to take care of your skin.
We're here to assist you & share with you some of the interesting facts & knowledge on face & beard & here is what you are going to learn & understand in this blog:
- Do's & Don'ts of Face Care (According to your Skin type)
- Do's & Don'ts of Beard Care
- Products that will make your grooming routine easy-peasy
Skin Care Guide for Men :
Men today understand the need of developing a selfcare habits & skin care has become even more important than ever before. The question however is ‘are we doing it the right way?’. This is where the below advice comes handy to take care of your skin.
Do's of Skin Care -
- Fizz Up Your Face - Washing up your face twice a day – morning & evening with lukewarm water is the most important an easy face care habit that will get rid of dead cells & dullness on your face. You can use products that contain Glycolic Acid while washing up as it's the substance most used in skincare products. This ingredient goes well with face washes that contains charcoal. Use a face wash that suits your skin. Charcoal is definitely recommended for normal to oily skin.
- Use Moisturizer - Applying moisturizer after you've washed your face is a good habit to keep your skin smoot. It's good if you apply moisturizer when your skin is a bit damp. Use a oil free moisturizer if you have an oily skin type. Moisturizers are a must for men with dry skin
- Consume a lot of Vegetables & Fruit - From adding tomatoes to your everyday salad to rubbing potatoes on the face for a radiant look. Vegetables & fruit such as cucumber helps a lot for your skincare as it keeps the skin safe from aging or sun damage.
- Ditch Smoking & Alcohol - Smoking & Alcohol can bring premature aging resulting in wrinkles & dull in the skin & even dark circles, needless to say dark lips. It's crucial for you to this or even control its consumption & if you haven't ever consumed it in your life then you are already half way through in maintaining a better skincare & healthy habit!
Don'ts of Skin Care -
Do's & Don'ts for Men's Beard :
You might be unknowingly making some mistakes while caring for your beard so it's crucial to know the basic do's & don'ts for your beard care.
Do's of Beard Care:
Don'ts of Beard Care :
You even have to stop touching or stroking your beard & skin as it spreads dirt & germs on it so all the efforts you're putting into caring will be in vain & as said earlier you have to avoid products with SLS, Paraben & other harmful chemicals
That's why you should prefer these Best Natural Face Wash for Oily Skin & Coffee Face & Beard Wash for your face & beard care routine and they're made from natural ingredients & healthy essential oils.